Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Monday, March 30, 2009
title : snowball rocks. WHOO~
went swinging today~ dragged my mum to the swings with me 'cause there were 3 laoahpeks there. hehe. waaah. damn nice. >_< miss the feeling.
it's like flying, but you're holding on to something that you can't let go of~ getting closer, closer, closer to the sky, to the stars, then you pull all the way back and fly forward again. Ahh <3 Of course, I ended up swinging too long then being unable to walk in a straight line after that, but it was very fun la. haha. dedicated to aim [haha if you even find my blog XD]. LOL. suddenly thought of this song again. O: While I was singing random songs to myself when my house was devoid of humans. Serenading my hamsters. HAHA. XD Ahh.. wonder if I still remember the lyrics. =D CAP in 2 days! Less than 2! SHITSHITSHIT. Oh noes. I feel a noose tightening around my neck. -blinks- Math. Physics. Lit. Econs. PW. GP. CHINESE! HAHA. I want another school holiday. ): Weeeell. What we wish for, we can't always get, can we? ^^ |