The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Friday, April 10, 2009
title : in the winter of our discontent..
got cheated. ;_;

but a good kind of cheated. ha.

so the lecture test isn't on this monday. >_> but if I had prepared for it without finding out it'll.. have been good, right? >_< found out too soon. =_= but I cleverly left my physics notes in school. -_- please don't let the evil cleaning people who stole our popcorn steal my physics notes. Although I know my drawings are very nice and aesthetically appealing.

PI! is still screwed.

Hmm. huangcheng.. improving slightly. haha. seems like my blending's getting more screwed. o_O

ct dinnerrrr. haven't mug enough today. hahaha. woke up this morning to a bunch of smses. sms a bit, prying my eyes open miniscule-ly to peer at the oh-so-bright screen then to fall back asleep clutching the metal thing.

and I'm using snowball as an armrest. LOL.