Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Tuesday, July 14, 2009
title : waiting for yesterday
=/ when did i get satisfied with so little?
ahh.. and when did i start hating you so much? >< blah. scored.. pretty well I guess, for GP essay. the first and only thing I've gotten back so far. haii.. will I have the determination to do more work to get that B or A? >_< don't know how my compre's like anyway. lol. physics! fucked. :D same goes for math. like i'm jinxed or something. lala probably not trying hard enough~ do i even really care? ~ saw neko, jiji and neng yesterday! yeah! XD got damn high~ not in the high-high sense. just.. feels damn shuang >< haii.. tempted to cosplay again. ;_; didn't realize how much I miss the hobby and the guys till I 'came into contact' yesterday. D: die liao la. seed of suggestion growing in my head. >_> evil neko. kept thinking of a certain.. song. and its lyrics. ^^; aha. the words i'll never[maybe?] say. don't know, but i think i do, know. =] |