Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Wednesday, November 25, 2009
title : happy shalala~
AHHHHHH :D :D :D
found a section in the libraryyyy. yeah! children's level =_= retarded placement. -contented exhale- :D -entirely gleeful expression- like I'm given a _____ [answer to riddle below] to a whole new.. dimension, of sorts. D: So many possibilities >_< I feel almost stunned, and definitely dazzled by the array of things and tales I could embark on. slightly motivated to write but heck, reading seems so much more exciting XD bloody weird places where they put the books but.. a good thing, in a sense, 'cause no one will see them and they'll all be MINE! MWAHAHA. >] <3 :D on a side note, matters of the fist-sized muscle is very weird. not so much complicated as it is.. 'weird', for lack of a better word. haha go tippy-toes around it. 8D moneyyy D: so many things I want. hahaha. food, firstly =x books and make-up stuff. D: all so pretty. @_@ whee. :D |