The City That Never Sleeps
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.




posted : Friday, November 13, 2009
title : take it
it's funny how you never really treasure something until it's gone. for me at least. =P

ahh.. I'll probably never forget standing in that blank space in front of the assessors and student audience, seeing xinyan smile at me [lol], and smiling back. or maybe I would forget. =/
it seemed unreal, somewhat, standing there, talking. my mouth opened and words just came out. lol. months of [minimal] pw agonizing gone in that, what? 3-4 minutes? out-of-body experience XD
first time I presented after memorizing my script. strange experience. kinda cool.

looking back, at our OM script, I kinda realize why we didn't win. Ahh well. XD had fun.

IPW is lol. XD for sec 1, quite zai la harh XD hahaha. but.. I remember slacking A LOT. =x -guilt-

gloriateng is good. =] looking at the past emails.. ahh.. it's really.. interesting. =/ words of wisdom =]

time is flying by so quickly. sigh.

nanowrimo is almost halfway through and I've written nothing. =_= sigh, gail. -shakes head- what happened to the writer in you? =/

-poof-