Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
Best viewed in Google Chrome, screen resolution 1280 x 1024.
|
posted : Wednesday, May 12, 2010
title : poofz
Ahh I shall blog something. So that I'll remember this feeling xD
Nationals are over.. Very wasted. >_< But.. too late for "what if"s eh. XD Interesting experience.. Table tennis was..never like that. haha. the tension and stress factor, yes. But it's still different.. Maybe it's the team? TT people rock (mostly our batch la ah, for me/us) but floorball feels more like.. family =x (oh my so corny, gail?) I scored one goal the whole season! HAHAHAHA. (whatever.) Didn't play much. hahaha. (-turns head away in shame-) D: ah well but it was fun and exciting. 8D ahh never thought I'd actually pick up a new sport D: must thank stupid suhuan (WHO QUIT. AND WHO QUIT huangcheng AS WELL) for it. haha. hahaha so much I wanna say but.. aiyo will get emotional de >_< and I'm so.. -clears throat- cool after all. In a very weird.. stunned state now. Time really passes very very quickly. -exhales- soon A lvls.. then what..? ..-shakes head- So in this stunned state I find myself studying and trying to catch up. o_o It's quite interesting how 'focused' I am. (at certain points. I still fall asleep in econs. T_T 1.5hrs are you freakin' insane?!) not at the degree of "mugging" yet. getting there. -nods- so anyway.. this is about floorball. :D I'm really, really grateful for floorball (haha typed floroball). I wasn't kidding when I said it gave my life purpose (for a while at least xD) the game, the feeling when I'm playing, when we're playing.. and the people. ^_^ whoever who'd ever read this (HAHA I DON'T REALLY CARE I LIKE TALKING TO MYSELF, RIGHT PAMELA?) THANK YOU. muacks. xie xie lao ban. haha. byebye~ |